The 2015 Back To School (BTS) Season was a great showing of integration as we were able to consolidate support points for our primary and secondary target audiences through a series of content, engagement, event, and sweepstakes posts that added value and share of voice to our existing and potential social fanbases.
#110Ready During the BTS Season, Staples offered a 110% Price Match Guarantee. We also produced some great content that was audience and channel specific, not just to help get parents and students ready for school, but 110% ready.
Drive awareness and increase share of voice for the BTS Season; Drive website traffic to Staples.com; Generate social impressions, engagements, click-throughs and video views on content that is relatable to and helps prepare Parents, Students, and Teachers to go back to school.
- Focus on Parents of kids 8-17 as our primary audience and Teachers/Students as our secondary audience.
- Create exclusive, relevant content to help our customers to enjoy summer and prepare for school.
- Drive engagement through social posts specific to the different platforms.
- Showcase product assortment in ways that drive awareness and engagement.
- Work cross-functionally to support Content and Seasonal programs relating to sales events and consumer-driven events.
- Impressions: ~80M ( 70% Facebook, 30% Twitter)
- Engagements: ~10M (91% Facebook, 9% Twitter)
- Video Views ~4.5M (74% Facebook, 10% Twitter, 16% YouTube)
- Site Traffic to Staples.com (~270k+)
- Hashtag Mentions ~68,000 + Potential Impressions ~20M
Content Concepts, Planned Social Sweepstakes, Wrote / Submitted Creative Briefs, Executed Campaign, Managed Budget, Campaign Reporting
Product and Locker Photography by Katie Ring
Craft and Lunch Idea Photography by Kristin Teig
Creative Team: Scott Hamilton, Pam Ouimet, Michelle Crean, Jon Smedley
One of the most exciting things about bringing the #110Ready campaign to life, was the ability to execute a variety of videos. My creative briefs asked for quick hitting stop motion videos, DIY Tips/Inspiration, and smart, clever humor videos with a script. The creative team did an awesome job executing these!